Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Chili/Hamburger & Spaghetti/Spaghetti Sauce/Rice Stuff

Spaghetti Sauce

1 lb hamburger
2 teaspoons oil
Onion powder
Garlic powder
1 - 28 ounce can peeled diced tomatoes
4 teaspoons basil
4 teaspoons oregano
1 teaspoon sugar
Instead of the oregano and basil you can use Italian seasoning. 

Ann's Chili 

I make simple Chili and we love it. It's all about the spices.

1 lb ground beef browned: while browning add: Himalaya salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and I add turmeric and moringa. Moringa is a vitamin.

When beef is browned add 2 cans of cream of tomato soup and 2 teaspoons chili powder along with all the spices from above. Add 1/2 cup of water or so. I use organic soup so its a bit thicker. I also have been buying the 32 ounce jugs of tomato soup. It is cheaper then the cans and both are organic. 

Cook spaghetti. We like the long spaghetti.

I do beans for Butch on the side. Like I said simple but it's good.

Hamburger & Spaghetti

I don't make this that often anymore. But since it was a dish I made when the kids were growing up I will add the recipe.

1 lb ground beef
1 or 2 cans of tomato soup. This time no water added. Add the Himalaya salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder. Serve over spaghetti.

Rice Stuff

One day I got bored with cooking the same old stuff. So I made this:

Brown 1 lb of hamburger - Add 1 or 2 cans of cream of chicken or mushroom soup (I used chicken but mushroom is okay but will change the flavor) - add season salt.

Serve over rice

This use to be my girls favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salads

  Taco Salad We like taco salad but for two of us its to much at one time. The chips get soggy the next day and even though its good its not...