Sunday, January 26, 2020

Stuffing

Stuffing                   
                 
2 small onions - I used a white onion and not that much.
4 stalks of celery
2/3 cup butter
1 1/2 teaspoon poultry season - I made my own
black pepper to taste - didn't use
salt to taste - not sure if i used
12 cups bread cubes - I used brown berry sage flavor per Butch
3-4 cups chicken broth - might not need that much
2 tablespoons fresh parsley - didn't use
1 tablespoon fresh herbs sage, thyme, rosemary - didn't use. Wasn't sure cause up above I added all these in a poultry season.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Melt butter. Add onion, celergy and poultry sesaon. Cook over medium low until tender do not brown. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Add onion mixture.  Pour broth overtop until cubes are moist but not soggy and gently toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Put in a baking dish dot with some butter and cover. Bake 35 minutes then uncover and bake for 10 minutes. 
Last year I used bread pieces from bread smith. I will have to write down next time I make it how I changed it.

Last year I used bread pieces from bread smith. I will have to write down next time I make it how I changed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salads

  Taco Salad We like taco salad but for two of us its to much at one time. The chips get soggy the next day and even though its good its not...